This two stage script development lab, now in its 7th Edition delivers intensive coaching tailored to the precise needs of each writer and project selected for development.
Screenwriters bring to the lab a script in development to be part of an in-depth group and one to one creative discourse. From session one of the lab at Sarajevo Film Festival, international industry knowledge and sessions with renowned, award winning mentors will prepare the writers to present their projects during NFDC's Film Bazaar in Goa.
Recent writers and projects include
· Rajesh Jala - Chingari (The Spark) - ASAP Films - France (Financing)
· Ritesh Batra - The Lunchbox - ASAP Films, Sikhya Entertainment, NFDC (Worldwide Release)
· Umesh Kulkarni - Antaraal (The Space Within) - Arbhaat Films (In Development)
· Kanu Behl - Titli (Butterfly) - Dibakar Benerjee Productions and Yash Raj films (Post Production)
· Ruchika Oberoi - Island City - NFDC (Post Production)
· Gyan Correa - The Good Road - NFDC (International Release)
· Bikas Mishra - Chauranga - Anticlock Films, NFDC (Post Production)
The Submission Deadline is 5th March, 2014 and the requirements are as follows:
- 2 page synopsis
- You will have two months to submit the screenplay if short listed.
For more details or to apply, visit www.filmbazaarindia.com
Post a Comment