OTT Platforms and Production Houses are invited to send entries for
Hindi web original series and films released between August 01, 2022, and July
31, 2023. Last date for the submission of entries is September 15, 2023.
Filmfare, the most definitive
entertainment media brand in India, is gearing up for the 4th edition of
Filmfare OTT Awards. Honouring the very best in the world of Indian OTT
entertainment, the coveted award platform is calling OTT Platforms &
Production Houses to submit entries. OTT Platforms and Production houses can
submit their entries for Hindi web original series and films released between
August 01, 2022, and July 31, 2023. The opportunity to submit entries is
currently open, and the deadline for submissions is September 15, 2023. This
year, the awards is expanding the ceremony by introducing technical categories
for the OTT films section, acknowledging the behind-the-scenes brilliance that
enhances the storytelling experience.
Mr. Deepak Lamba, CEO of Worldwide Media Pvt Ltd., said, “We are
thrilled to announce the 4th Filmfare OTT Awards. The Indian OTT industry is
setting new benchmarks of creativity, with extraordinary narratives. These
Awards are a testament to the transformative power of original content creation
and streaming platforms, which have revolutionised the entertainment landscape
on multiple fronts.”
As the OTT landscape continues to evolve, the Filmfare OTT Awards
continue to recognize and celebrate the creative geniuses behind the most
compelling stories and performances from the world of OTT entertainment. In the
last edition, Filmfare has recognized some of the most outstanding performances
from the OTT space, some of which includes ‘Rocket Boys’ for Best Series to
‘Tabbar’ for Best Series (Critics) ‘Gullak Season 3’ for Best Comedy
Series/Specials, and ‘Dasvi’ as the Best Film (Web Original). The awards
proudly acknowledged actors like Jameel Khan, Pawan Malhotra, Geetanjali
Kulkarni, Raveena Tandon, Abhishek Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu, Jitendra Kumar, and
Mithila Palkar for their remarkable and true-to-life portrayals.
The Filmfare OTT Awards 2023 promises to be a celebration of excellence
in Indian web original series and films, recognizing the best of storytelling
and talent in the ever-evolving space of OTT entertainment. The categories open
for entries are:
- Best Series
- Best Director, Series
- Best Actor, Series (Male): Comedy / Drama
- Best Actor, Series (Female): Comedy / Drama
- Best Supporting Actor, Series (Male): Comedy / Drama
- Best Supporting Actor, Series (Female): Comedy / Drama
- Best Original Story, Series and many others.
For a detailed list of the categories, and to access the Entry Form, log
on to www.filmfare.com/awards/filmfare-ott-awards-2023
Here’s a quick guide on how to send your entries for the Filmfare OTT
- The Entry should be primarily created in the Hindi Language and should be deemed as an original piece of work, released on an OTT Platform between August 1, 2022, and July 31, 2023.
- A fee of Rs. 18,000 including GST would be charged for each entry that is submitted.
- The participation fee must be paid in advance, along with the entry. Participation will be considered only upon realization of the participation fee by WWM.
- All OTT platforms, as well as production houses, are welcome to send their entries.
- All entries submitted by the production house should be approved by the OTT platform on which the show is hosted.
- The responsibility of getting the entries approved by the platform completely rests with the production house.
- To access the Entry Form, visit www.filmfare.com/awards/filmfare-ott-awards-2023
- Interested OTT platforms and production houses must submit their entries via email with the online Entry Form and Payment Reference ID on or before September 15, 2023.
- Please email the Entry Form with complete details and necessary attachments to email@example.com