The Global Officials of Dignity (G.O.D.) Award is a global humanitarian awards institution respecting the "best compassionate people of the world" from the most elevated echelon of Diplomacy, Royalty, Business and Economy, Medicine, Philanthropy, Culture and Arts and Entertainment whose unequivocal commitment to have had noteworthy effect on Human Rights, Global Peace, Green Environment, Education, Health and Wellness, Eradication of Poverty and Empowerment. The Global Officials of Dignity (G.O.D.) Award is a yearly occasion held at the United Nations Headquarters in New York, incorporated with WCH Humanitarian Summit and other Global occasions. The Global Officials of Dignity (G.O.D.) Awards additionally serves as a raising support stage for humanitarian projects of its establishing association, We Care for Humanity (WCH).
Co-founder of “Gnanam foundation”Mrs. Gnanambikai Allirajah has been selected as the first South Asian, Sri Lankan born woman winner of “the Global Woman Award” in the 4th Global Officials of Dignity Awards’ global woman of 3rd WCH (We Care for Humanity) humanitarian award which will be held in United Nation Headquarters in New York for her service of supporting to the orphans and abandoned individuals. In earlier chapters the award has been won by Hon. Lily Lisaas the first award winner for her passion to help humanity. Her imperial Majesty Empress Shebaj Kasambu RA iii and Ms. Her Excellence Nam Hee won the noble woman award respectively.
Her Highness Princess Maria Amor D.D. is the Founder and President of the We Care for Humanity (WCH), she is the Creator and Chairwoman of the Global Officials of Dignity (G.O.D.) Honors award. Her affiliations with exceedingly perceived associations, dignitaries, royals, nobles and heads of states attributed her as a prepared negotiator and an Ambassador of Goodwill around the world. Princess Maria Amor is a visionary and has led numerous philanthropic ventures in the Philippines, Indonesia, Nigeria, Malta, USA and as yet tallying. Known as the "travelling Princess" in her own TV show with the point of finding the best philanthropic people of the world, Her Highness Princess Maria Amor is set to have a worldwide effect by bringing attention to compassion universally through her platforms the Global Officials of Dignity (G.O.D.) awards and the Traveling Princess.
The categories of honorees for the year 2016 are:
- Europe Dignitary Man of the year: His Excellency, Stjepan Mesic the 2ndPresident of Croatia and 14th President of Yugoslavia.
- Latin Woman of the year: Her Excellency, Rosalia Arteaga former president of Ecuador Pres. Of the advisory council of foundation fidal.
- African Dignitary Man of the year: His Excellency, Stephen Kalonzo Musyoka,10th Vice President of Kenya Patron, Kalonzo Musyoka foundation.
- Asian Dignitary Man of the year: His Excellency Khil Raj Regime former Prime Minister of Nepal.
- Global Woman of the year: Ms. Gnanambikai Allirajah Co- founder Gnanam foundation.
- 2016 Greatest Humanitarian Organization of the World – Gnanam foundation Subashkaran/ Gnanambikai Allirajah founders.
- Asian Man of the year: Mr. Binod Chaudhary, Chairman Chaudhary group billionaire of Nepal
- Nobel Man of Europe: His Highness, Don Basilio Cali, The Duke of San Lorenzo, Grand Duke of Emmathan e Principe Rurikovich, Grand master – OSJ Knight of Malta.
- Lifetime Achieve on Public Health and Food Safety: His Excellency Alojz Peterle, Former Prime Minister of Slovenia member, European Parliament.
- Legacy on Culture and Peace: Mr. Jean –Victor Nkolo, Senior officer , on special advisor on Africa, United Nation.
- American Woman of the Year: Ms. Mary Shaya, President J & B Medical Company
- Lifetime Achievement on peace: Mr. Taj Hamad, Secretary General Universal Peace Federation
- 2016 Global medical Innovation & Leadership Award: Mr. Stephen Shaya, MD Managing Director J & B Medical supply.
- Indian Media Icon: Mr. Sridhar Chillara President/ CEO Mana TV, TV5, UNITV
- Champion of Youth Leadership & General Equity: Mr. Ravi Kankara, Senior Advisor Strategic Partnership and Advocacy to the Ass. Secretary General, UN women.
- Humanitarian Actor of the Year: Mr. Suchhi Kumar, Bollywood Actor/ Model
- Woman of India: Honorable Selvi J. Jayalalitha, Chief Minister Tamil Nadu State, India
Mrs. Gnanambikai Allirajah is co-founder of Lyca’s Gnanam foundation with her son,founder and chairman of Lycamobile U.K ltd, Subash Allirajah in 2010. She was born in Sri Lanka and migrated to United Kingdom.In the Award Ceremony, Gnanam Foundation also been awarded as 2016 greatest humanitarian organization of the world. The foundation's vision is a world where all have what it takes and chances to acquire a living and backing their families, for a sensible personal satisfaction. Lyca's Gnanam Foundation's beneficent goal is to give open doors and abilities to marginalized individuals, to enhance their quality of living and to expand their household income. Also the establishment provided assistant to worldwide emergency, for example, Tsunami, Ebola infection epidemic and so on. The foundation currently established in Sri Lanka, India, Sudan, Tanzania, Romania, Pakistan and the Philippines. The foundation is solely funded by Subash Allirajah founder of Lyca group of companies.
Founder of Lyca group and Co –founder of Lyca’s Gnanam foundation, Mr. Subash Allirajah is a globally recognized business leader and philanthropist born in Sri Lanka and migrated to UK, he was able to establish the largest and most successful platform to connect people around the world and has set benchmark in the MVNO market. Lyca has expanded its portfolio to include not only telecommunications but financial services, media, entertainment, travel and film production. While expanding his business, Subash Allirajah has not forgotten those in need. As such through the Gnanam foundation, this was co- founded by him and his mother. Projects are implemented in various parts of the world.
There are multiple activities has been executed by Lyca’sGnanam foundation to improve people lifestyles. Among many projects following are few of them.
- Construction of 150 houses for relocation of internally displaced people currently living at Poonthoddam IDP camp in the Vavuniya Sri Lanka.
- Lyca’s Gnanam Foundation have partnered with the Damilola Taylor Trust to build a library in Nigeria.
- Lyca’s Gnanam Foundation has joined forced with Muslim Aid to fund the building of a well in Sudan that will help hundreds of neighboring families.
- Lyca’s Gnanam Foundation have partnered with the Children's Hunger relief fund to build/renovate 100 water wells in the Vanni Districts of Sri Lanka.
- Lyca’s Gnanam Foundation have partnered up with the British Asian trust to donate to a number of worthy causes in Sri Lanka and India.
- Lyca’s Gnanam Foundation support to help the victims of the Ebola crisis in West Africa and Save the Children in support of its work to help the victims of the Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.
- Lyca’s Gnanam foundation continuously provides various sources of educational aids to school children and university students by enhancing infrastructure facilities and providing financial assistance.